Sealant for heating systems in case of leakage with a water loss of up to 200 l/day
Article no. 75022
Container: 2 liters
1. Determine the volume of water in the heating system – see below “Water volume in heating systems”.
2. Filters and strainer must be removed.
3. Bring the heating system to operating temperature (60 ° C). If the operating temperature of 60 ° C falls below, the duration of the sealing process can extend (by several days).
4. Open all thermostatic valves fully. It is essential to ensure that the circulation pump is permanently working during the sealing process!
5. Shake Gebo Liquid S well and feed undiluted through the heating filling valve to the heating circuit (1 liter of sealant per 100 liters of water) – see below “Dosing instructions”.
6. Thoroughly ventilate circulating pump and radiator.
7. Depending on the ambient humidity of the leak, the heating system can return to normal operation after 24 hours at the earliest (refit filter and strainer).
8. To avoid unwanted crystallization, immediately rinse thoroughly all tools and items that have come into contact with Liquid Sealants with water.
9. The sealant can stay in the system.
Water volume in heating system for Gebo Liquid
Measuring Gebo Liquid